PERSONAL PROTECTIVE EQUIPMENT
- Must be proficient in running all the machines required to perform the tasks stated above.
- Able to perform set-ups on these machines in a timely and accurate manner.
- Required to have an excellent eye for detail and color to evaluate the print quality of the jobs being produced.
- Must be mechanically inclined.
- Experience in a manufacturing or printing environment is helpful.
- A good command of the English language, written and oral.
- Required to stand and move about the facility for the entire shift which will at times include overtime.
- Lifting up to 40 pounds, twisting and bending.
Safety glasses, respirators, aprons, and gloves as needed. Shoes that provide protection to the feet.
Work is performed in a manufacturing environment. The temperatures will at times be cold or extremely hot & humid. Regular exposure to dust, odors, water vapor and loud noise is to be expected. It will also involve working alone and collaborating as part of a team.
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- 401k Match up to 5%
- PTO after 90 days
- Vacation pay after 90 days
- Fitness Reimbursement Program
- Flexible Spending Account
- Employee discounts